Movie Land::A Place of Total Action
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movie Land::A Place of Total Action

You decide your own destiny

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Ban Game
Lied, MegaNaku Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:01 am by Hisana

» Day, Rain's room
Lied, MegaNaku Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:31 pm by Rain

» Yami "Tsukasa" Akarui's Room
Lied, MegaNaku Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:23 am by Ruslan Ivanov

» Park
Lied, MegaNaku Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:45 pm by Ruslan Ivanov

» Coming Soon...
Lied, MegaNaku Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:24 pm by MegaNaku

» Ruslan Ivanov's Room
Lied, MegaNaku Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 3:15 am by Ruslan Ivanov

» The Forest
Lied, MegaNaku Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:16 pm by Rain

» Roofs
Lied, MegaNaku Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:08 pm by Rain

» Last Letter Game
Lied, MegaNaku Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:56 pm by MegaNaku

Top posters
MegaNaku
Lied, MegaNaku I_vote_lcapLied, MegaNaku I_voting_barLied, MegaNaku I_vote_rcap 
Kyoko
Yami Akarui
Ruslan Ivanov
Rain
Styles
Kestrel
Misadaki
Xera Alexandria
Ivy
Affiliates

Lied, MegaNaku

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MegaNaku
Admin
MegaNaku

Character sheet
HP:
Lied, MegaNaku Left_bar_bleue76/2000Lied, MegaNaku Empty_bar_bleue  (76/2000)
Power:
Lied, MegaNaku Left_bar_bleue77/2000Lied, MegaNaku Empty_bar_bleue  (77/2000)

Lied, MegaNaku Empty
PostSubject: Lied, MegaNaku   Lied, MegaNaku Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:25 am

Name: Boom
Technique: Sound Waves
Stamina Required: -13
HP Deduction: Critical hit: -15, Hit: -10
Description: By clapping his hands right in front of him, fingers pointing at the opponent, MegaNaku creates a massive sound wave that pushes the opponent backwards. This is dangerous, since it damages the opponent just like a car crash would, and could cause brain and hearing damage.
Pros and Cons:
Pros: is very efficient, and is hard to dodge
Cons: this could take a considerable amount of stamina out of MegaNaku, and could harm himself
Back to top Go down
https://movieland1.darkbb.com
MegaNaku
Admin
MegaNaku

Character sheet
HP:
Power:

Lied, MegaNaku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lied, MegaNaku   Lied, MegaNaku Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:01 pm

Name: Voice
Technique: High Note
Stamina Required: -7
HP Deduction: -0
Description: Naku sings in a very high pitched voice that will deafen his opponent. This has no damage but the opponent wont be able to hear for a while {10 posts}. This is specially annoying for a musician, since they relay on their hearing sense a lot.
Pros: Deafens opponent for ten posts
Cons: The opponent might be able to counter with a very low note or a sound boom. Also, this technique must be performed at a 10 feet radius or it wont work.

Name: Voice
Technique: Sweet Song
Stamina Required: -10
Description: Naku sings a sweet melody that will put the opponent to sleep.
Pros: Opponent sleeps for 4 posts
Cons: If Naku has performed High Note, this technique wont work. Also, this technique must be performed at a 10 feet radius or it wont work.

Name: Sound
Technique: Confusion
Stamina Required: -6
Description: Different notes play around the area making the opponent confused thinking Naku is in different places, but he is actually in a single place hidden, playing.
Pros: Opponent is confused and wont be able to make a hit
Cons: Opponent might have a sound barrier or be able to find Naku. Naku wont be able to use this technique if he had performed High Note.
Back to top Go down
MegaNaku
Admin
MegaNaku

Character sheet
HP:
Power:

Lied, MegaNaku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lied, MegaNaku   Lied, MegaNaku Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:23 pm

Technique: Ripple
Stamina Required: -17
HP Deduction: -10
Description: Naku claps his hands but up towards the sky. This makes sound waves flow out like a ripple all around Naku and towards an opponent making them be knocked out. This is very strong but not long raged. Naku performs this specially when an opponent is close.
Pros: Strong technique
Cons: Must be in close rage

Technique: Told You So!
Stamina Required: -7
HP Deduction: -14
Description: Naku smirks at the opponent while he stands in a boxing stance. He then says: "Move, or else". If the opponent doesn't move he makes a punching move towards them, but he's actually snapping his fingers creating a sound wave strong, and fast enough to hurt his opponent.
Pros: Quick, almost impossible dodge
Cons: Two posts to perform. Opponent might move out of the way.

Technique: Vibration
Stamina Required: -5
HP Deduction: -12
Description: If Naku is held/grabbed/etc, he starts vibrating by sending sound waves through his body. The vibration is so strong it makes the opponent also vibrate. Also, Naku could choose to make an earthquake type of, by putting his hands on the ground and sending sound waves creating a vibration, but not strong enough to brake down buildings.
Pros: Doesn't need to make sound to perform.
Cons: Can be countered with other sound techniques.

Name: Sound
Technique: Sound Stop
Stamina Required:
HP Deduction:
Description: Naku closes his hand in front of him, shutting the opponent. When he does this, the only thing that the opponent can hear is the sound/noise that he makes {Naku}. However, if the opponent performed a technique that confuses Naku, he wont be able to perform this.
Pros: Shuts the opponent for three posts
Cons: Can't be performed with confused or if opponent performed a strong technique. Naku must also point his closed hand towards the opponent and he/she must see this happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lied, MegaNaku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lied, MegaNaku   Lied, MegaNaku Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lied, MegaNaku
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Movie Land::A Place of Total Action :: Actors :: Techniques/Moves-
Jump to: