Movie Land::A Place of Total Action
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movie Land::A Place of Total Action

You decide your own destiny

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Ban Game
Coming Soon... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:01 am by Hisana

» Day, Rain's room
Coming Soon... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:31 pm by Rain

» Yami "Tsukasa" Akarui's Room
Coming Soon... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:23 am by Ruslan Ivanov

» Park
Coming Soon... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:45 pm by Ruslan Ivanov

» Coming Soon...
Coming Soon... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:24 pm by MegaNaku

» Ruslan Ivanov's Room
Coming Soon... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 3:15 am by Ruslan Ivanov

» The Forest
Coming Soon... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:16 pm by Rain

» Roofs
Coming Soon... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:08 pm by Rain

» Last Letter Game
Coming Soon... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:56 pm by MegaNaku

Top posters
MegaNaku
Coming Soon... I_vote_lcapComing Soon... I_voting_barComing Soon... I_vote_rcap 
Kyoko
Yami Akarui
Ruslan Ivanov
Rain
Styles
Kestrel
Misadaki
Xera Alexandria
Ivy
Affiliates

Coming Soon...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MegaNaku
Admin
MegaNaku

Character sheet
HP:
Coming Soon... Left_bar_bleue76/2000Coming Soon... Empty_bar_bleue  (76/2000)
Power:
Coming Soon... Left_bar_bleue77/2000Coming Soon... Empty_bar_bleue  (77/2000)

Coming Soon... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon...   Coming Soon... Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:53 pm

New Users Group: Monsters!

This is an idea I've been bothering Kyoko about for ages, and that I'm still thinking it through. Monsters will be a closed group, allied to evil, whose job will be to stir up trouble around Movie Land. We might make this a plot after enough people have joined the site, or we could, like I said before, add it as a closed group. There will be a minimum of three and a maximum of five monsters, no more, no less.

Again, this is just an idea we will consider in the future. But if you're a new user, and would like to be a monster, PM one of the admins about it. If enough people are interested we might add the group, however only a handful will be chosen.

To conclude my ranting, the group color is also something I'm still considering n_n so it might change later.

Thanks for your attention guys!!! <3
Back to top Go down
https://movieland1.darkbb.com
MegaNaku
Admin
MegaNaku

Character sheet
HP:
Coming Soon... Left_bar_bleue76/2000Coming Soon... Empty_bar_bleue  (76/2000)
Power:
Coming Soon... Left_bar_bleue77/2000Coming Soon... Empty_bar_bleue  (77/2000)

Coming Soon... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon...   Coming Soon... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:24 pm

Onion Head Smileys!
Very Happy

Hello all! I know the site hasn't got many updates lately or anything new. I'm sorry! Today I started to look through the site and saw that we needed some new smileys. SO, I'm adding some new ones. The first ones will be from Onion Head, which the majority {if not all} of you already know and love.

Well, hope you enjoy the smileys!

<333
Back to top Go down
https://movieland1.darkbb.com

Coming Soon...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Movie Land::A Place of Total Action :: Behind the sceenes :: Updates-
Jump to: