Movie Land::A Place of Total Action
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movie Land::A Place of Total Action

You decide your own destiny

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Ban Game
Ivanov, Ruslan Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:01 am by Hisana

» Day, Rain's room
Ivanov, Ruslan Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:31 pm by Rain

» Yami "Tsukasa" Akarui's Room
Ivanov, Ruslan Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:23 am by Ruslan Ivanov

» Park
Ivanov, Ruslan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:45 pm by Ruslan Ivanov

» Coming Soon...
Ivanov, Ruslan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:24 pm by MegaNaku

» Ruslan Ivanov's Room
Ivanov, Ruslan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 3:15 am by Ruslan Ivanov

» The Forest
Ivanov, Ruslan Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:16 pm by Rain

» Roofs
Ivanov, Ruslan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:08 pm by Rain

» Last Letter Game
Ivanov, Ruslan Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:56 pm by MegaNaku

Top posters
MegaNaku
Ivanov, Ruslan I_vote_lcapIvanov, Ruslan I_voting_barIvanov, Ruslan I_vote_rcap 
Kyoko
Yami Akarui
Ruslan Ivanov
Rain
Styles
Kestrel
Misadaki
Xera Alexandria
Ivy
Affiliates

Ivanov, Ruslan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruslan Ivanov
Apprentice
Ruslan Ivanov

Character sheet
HP:
Ivanov, Ruslan Left_bar_bleue50/2000Ivanov, Ruslan Empty_bar_bleue  (50/2000)
Power:

Ivanov, Ruslan Empty
PostSubject: Ivanov, Ruslan   Ivanov, Ruslan Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:49 pm

xXLights
{The extrenal.

• When I grow up, I wanna be famous, I wanna be a star, I wanna be in movies!!

{First Name: Ruslan
{Middle Name: Mikhailovich
{Last Name: Ivanov
{Nick: Russ
{Age: 20 years

{Appearance: Ruslan has dingy brown hair which is usually unkempt and messy. His eyes are a cool greyish blue that slowly take in his surroundings. He usually wears simple jeans and untucked button up shirts. His build is very lean and mucular standing at about 6'5" and weighing 160 lbs, mostly due to the muscle he had built up in contemporary dance.

Ivanov, Ruslan Ruslan-2

xXCamera
{The thought.

• ...be on TV, people know me, be on magazines!!
{Personality: Despite his outward appearance, Ruslan is a very Happy-Go-Lucky kind of person. He loves enjoying himself and having fun with other people. However because he is constantly in a high of happiness he usually can tend to be oblivious to others feelings and emotions, even his own. He often uses his personality to hide his own emotions so he wont have to bother anyone with them. Dancing is his only form of expression, though he is very self critical.

{History: Ruslan was born in Russia and lived with his mother, father, and three younger sisters. He was close to all his siblings and protected his sisters with utmost care. When Ruslan was young he started contemporary dancing, his father was very strict and disapproved of him dancing. For some time Ruslan did quit dancing and chased after the dreams his father wanted him to go after, but in the end his thoughts were solely on dancing. He decided he'd rather leave and take it up again then stay trapped forever, thus, taking full custody of his adult life he moved to Movie Land.
{Likes: Dancing (obviously), socializing, listening to music, cookies, and playing with Mishka
{Dislikes: Being bored, people who assume he's gay just because he dances, people who complain too much, feeling unwanted

xXAction
{The goal.

• Be careful what you wish for cause you just might get it!

Gift: Russian Speak
  • Gift Explanation:
Can speak profanities at someone in Russian when angry, which is highly intimidating, more so than most languages
Power: Earth
  • Power Explanation:
Ruslan is able to manipulate earth, soil, sand, clay, dust, and rocks and use them for his own will. His dancing has increased and enhanced this ability making his power over the earth strong.
Auditioning for: Dancer
Colleagues: Yami Akarui :)
RP Example:
Ruslan stepped out into the morning light from the dance studio, shielding his eyes from the harsh summer sun. He looked around the empty parking lot with blank, unfeeling eyes. Then, pulling his bag over his shoulder, he looked to the sky and muttered to himself, "maybe I'll meet someone interesting this time." With that single thought in mind he trotted of with a stupid grin and high hopes.

x Ruslan Ivanov
Signature.

Last edited by Ruslan Ivanov on Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ruslan Ivanov
Apprentice
Ruslan Ivanov

Character sheet
HP:
Power:

Ivanov, Ruslan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivanov, Ruslan   Ivanov, Ruslan Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:04 am

xXPets
{Our loyal sidekicks.

Race: Clouded Leopard
Name: Mishka
Nick: Mish-Mish

Appearance: Mishka is a fully grown feline, she has a grey coat with darker clouded spots and bright intelligent eyes.
Ivanov, Ruslan Mishka
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Apprentice
Kyoko

Character sheet
HP:
Ivanov, Ruslan Left_bar_bleue76/2000Ivanov, Ruslan Empty_bar_bleue  (76/2000)
Power:
Ivanov, Ruslan Left_bar_bleue77/2000Ivanov, Ruslan Empty_bar_bleue  (77/2000)

Ivanov, Ruslan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivanov, Ruslan   Ivanov, Ruslan Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:15 am

Ivanov, Ruslan Accept10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ivanov, Ruslan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivanov, Ruslan   Ivanov, Ruslan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ivanov, Ruslan
Page 1 of 1