Movie Land::A Place of Total Action
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movie Land::A Place of Total Action

You decide your own destiny

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Ban Game
Gift and Power Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:01 am by Hisana

» Day, Rain's room
Gift and Power Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:31 pm by Rain

» Yami "Tsukasa" Akarui's Room
Gift and Power Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:23 am by Ruslan Ivanov

» Park
Gift and Power Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:45 pm by Ruslan Ivanov

» Coming Soon...
Gift and Power Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:24 pm by MegaNaku

» Ruslan Ivanov's Room
Gift and Power Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 3:15 am by Ruslan Ivanov

» The Forest
Gift and Power Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:16 pm by Rain

» Roofs
Gift and Power Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:08 pm by Rain

» Last Letter Game
Gift and Power Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:56 pm by MegaNaku

Top posters
MegaNaku
Gift and Power I_vote_lcapGift and Power I_voting_barGift and Power I_vote_rcap 
Kyoko
Yami Akarui
Ruslan Ivanov
Rain
Styles
Kestrel
Misadaki
Xera Alexandria
Ivy
Affiliates

Gift and Power

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MegaNaku
Admin
MegaNaku

Character sheet
HP:
Gift and Power Left_bar_bleue76/2000Gift and Power Empty_bar_bleue  (76/2000)
Power:
Gift and Power Left_bar_bleue77/2000Gift and Power Empty_bar_bleue  (77/2000)

Gift and Power Empty
PostSubject: Gift and Power   Gift and Power Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:11 am

Explanation about gifts and powers!

There has been some confusion about what are powers, gifts, elements and whatnot here in Movie Land. Here will be a brief explanation of these and FAQ's about the topic. If you have further questions, please ask before you get in trouble or something.
  • Gifts here are objects or weapons that help your character through. For example an invisibility cape. If you choose to have a weapon, please don't make it a rocket launcher or a Super-mega-ultra-laser-beam gun. Keep it to a limit or we will ask you to change it. Weapons can be guns as well as blades/knifes/swords, but it will be only one. Though, if the gift is something like good aim, or night vision or the sort, then yes, it is permitted. Also, if your gift is related to your power, then it is acceptable. For example: Sound Amplification as gift, Sound as power.
  • Powers are what we used to call gifts in other sites. Most likely, things like telekinesis or gravity control and the such will be classified as powers since is not a pure element.
  • Elements are, in this site, four: wind, water, fire, earth. These are mostly used by ninjas but are not limited to any other user group here in Movie Land.

A second element or power could be granted by a request to an admin. We will look over your character and analyze if he/she is not too strong already. If the character could get another element/power you must go through a spar or an RP with an admin in order to acquire your second element/power. However, if we see you're abusing your privilege we might have to take it away. A second gift cannot be granted, but it can be exchanged. To do so, you must go through the same procedure mentioned.
Again, for further questions or comments, please talk to one of the admins. Thank you! <3
Back to top Go down
https://movieland1.darkbb.com

Gift and Power
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Movie Land::A Place of Total Action :: Getting started... :: General Rules-
Jump to: